• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls who wear glasses

Gizmodo and Jezebel hold a tribute to those adorable 4-eyed ladies:

http://gizmodo.com/5500411/a-tribute...o-wear-glasses

http://jezebel.com/5499292/girls-who...sses-a-tribute

Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Girls who wear glasses

Glasses aren't the first thing I notice when meeting/seeing a woman. Probably one of the last things I notice. :P

Comment

It's probably my feminine side. I tend to notice eyes first. Unless there's bare legs. Then the eyes are second. But I take my time getting there. :p

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
        It's probably my feminine side. I tend to notice eyes first. Unless there's bare legs. Then the eyes are second. But I take my time getting there. :p
        Scratch, you're a man after my own heart. +1 on this sentiment. Of course, I'd have to say that after my gaze moves from legs to eyes, they do tend to steadily drift south about 15 degrees...until i get caught.

Comment

I give a cursory, disinterested glance to the face and then immediately assess the chest area. How brazen I am in my recon depends on my alcohol intake.

Comment

I've always thought girls with glasses are hawt. Well ever since the horrendous styles of the 70's and 80's finally went away. The new ones look great!
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Your interests are relevant to my own. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
              "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
              EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
              PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Meh. I wear contacts. :p

Comment

I like em with glasses and without glasses.

Comment

I'm sorta like a flat earther. I'm a flat chester. :p I suspect it's due to the era I grew up in. Cars with bulbous bodies were going out of style, being replaced with sleek aerodynamic lines that emulated fighter jets. My tastes in female body parts seemed to follow. Now if you showed me a new jet with a drape over part of it, I'd tend to focus on the drape, and that's how I am with chests. They're interesting only if they're covered.

But glasses are kind of a hint at nerdiness, and I find nerdy girls hawt. Glasses are often associated with myopia which tends to be associated with doing lots of close work, either reading, using a computer, or doing fine-work hobbies. And using a computer was rare with women until recently, mostly associated with FPS gamers and programmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                      I like em with glasses and without glasses.
                      Likewise!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Tina Fey. Nuff said. So fine.
                        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                          Tina Fey. Nuff said. So fine.
                          you took the words right outa my mouth, My wife dosnt need glasses but she has some she wears for me sometimes, it comes with a paddle. LOL jk

Comment

How do you feel about hipster girls who wear nonfunctional glasses, I guess to set themselves apart from the mainstream? I've got a friend who wears contacts all the time, but on some days she'll also wear some nonprescription glasses - as a fashion accessory I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                              How do you feel about hipster girls who wear nonfunctional glasses, I guess to set themselves apart from the mainstream? I've got a friend who wears contacts all the time, but on some days she'll also wear some nonprescription glasses - as a fashion accessory I guess.
                              I suppose it's like my feeling about actresses. I find Dana Scully, the character in X Files, to be sexy, but I don't find Gillian Anderson, the actress who plays her, all that appealing. Yeah, she's pretty, but it's the promise of brains that the outfit (eg. glasses) presents that draws me. If that promise isn't fulfilled, then the attraction swiftly wanes.

Hence I can't empathize with people who want to meet actors and actresses (whom the people behind the camera euphemistically refer to as "the talent"). I'd much rather meet a director or writer. It's not that I don't see skill required in acting, but it's not a skill I'm interested in knowing much about, so I can't see maintaining a conversation with such a person.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X