Ghost Recon: Future Soldier "Live Action" Trailer........WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon: Future Soldier "Live Action" Trailer........WOW

Man what a sweet video its a must ! check it out http://www.break.com/game-trailers/g...action-trailer

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier "Live Action" Trailer........WOW

Ok
    I HAVE to get this one
    I keep letting GR pass me by
    Not this time!
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier &quot;Live Action&quot; Trailer........WOW

.................*begins slow clap*

Amazing vid. Great find. I just might have to keep an eye out for this one!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I just realized at the mention of SC:C at the end that this could have the same DRM as SC:C and AC2 I.E. must be connected to Ubisoft servers at all times to play the game whatsoever. Lose connection? Lose progress since last save. Ubisoft servers down? No game.

Lets hope Ubi realize how stupid it is and that it isn't in GR:FS.

Comment

hawt...
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

As a GR admin all I can say is....wow! Maybe we can have a resurrection here at TG.

Comment

Is the video gone, or am I just break.com impaired?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Here is the video on Gametrailers.com

Ghost Recon Future Soldier HD

For SD click Lower left button.
                Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Looks awesome. Thanks for the find, I'll certainly be paying attention to it.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Not buying. Bring me back my REAL ghost recon.

Ubi ruined the franchise. Another Advanced Warfighter. They ruined the name just like they did with the Rainbow Six franchise.

Drones, cloaking capes...real turn down.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Ubisux?

no, Thanks...

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Uhm, easy mode? Might as well call it Predator vs. Russia.

It certainly looks cool and fun, but the novelty of cloak would run out quickly I think. I do want the old school ghost recon back, but this game should come out too cuz it does look pretty awesome haha. Split the series? Pretty please?

Comment

I don't know about the game, and the looming beast that is Ubi's DRM terrifies me, but that video was pure awesome. The bit where the rockets fired from their shoulders... ahh yeah. That, and the sunglasses from the Deus Ex: Human Revolution trailer make me drool a bit.

|TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Looks awsome , always enjoyed GR, just hope they add FP that shows a rifle. Cant stand the whole just a floating reticle thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                              Not buying. Bring me back my REAL ghost recon.

Ubi ruined the franchise. Another Advanced Warfighter. They ruined the name just like they did with the Rainbow Six franchise.

Drones, cloaking capes...real turn down.
                              I have to agree. Ubisoft has slowly become a blight for PC gaming.
                              Although I actually liked the idea behind the Advanced Warfare, given that I'm a sucker for high-tech military gadgets, and at least GRIN tried to make a good PC game that was limited, ultimately, by a little too much linearity, small squad selection and lack of high-tech gadgets to use.
                              And no, I'm not mentioning the story, since it's a Tom Clancy's brand game and almost all the storylines were ridiculous to start with :icon_lol:

I do have to admit that the live-action trailer looks gorgeous though.
                              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...