Leave the clan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave the clan?

Hey guys.i have a question.because i cant understand the orders of my squad leaders because of my bad english i think it is the best to leave TG.i had a good time in TG ! (and how i can delete my account)?!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Re: Leave the clan?

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    Hey guys.i have a question.because i cant understand the orders of my squad leaders because of my bad english i think it is the best to leave TG.i had a good time in TG ! (and how i can delete my account)?!
    You don't have to do anything if you want to leave. Your account will simply be here, inactive, just in case you ever change your mind.

Communication isn't always easy, but we have people that play here from all over the world. English is certainly the primary language spoken here, but I would not be surprised if you were able to find a squad here that could help you either 1. translate orders into your language, or 2. assist you in learning enough English that you can continue to have fun playing tactically with us.

What is your first language?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

my first laguage is german.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Comment

Have you talked to the guys in the E1st squad? http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...opean_Division I've heard they're pretty awesome at helping out in situations like this!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

mhm.i will stay out of TG now.mybe i will come back some time.
          TheDarkKnight

Comment

OK, well, hope you find another community that suits you better!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

This is a good point...

I'm from brazil and I know many potential players that have some difficult on talking English...

Would be nice if TG start a program to incentive these guys to be more communicative and lose the fear of talking in another language.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

There is a language barrier playing on US servers offcourse, but there are many non-us players here in many games that manage just fine. But it can be hard starting out i know. My advice would be to learn from other TG'ers how they communicate first. Then try it out with simple and short communication in that game, and build on that in the day to day gaming. After a while you'll pick things up and can communicate fine, most do!

If you want we have german speaking players in the E1st that could probably give you some pointers if you are interested. Just contact them directly via the E1st wiki or ask me and i can relay it to them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X