No announcement yet.

Battleground Europe - any TG's active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Europe - any TG's active?

Hi there,

I recently started playing this game and i'm fascinated about the size of the campaign.
    So i wonder if there are any TG Members playing Battleground Europe MMOG?
    Anyone out there?
    ---------------------------------
    Rabommel

Arma2: DocMabuse
    ---------------------------------

Re: Battleground Europe - any TG's active?

This is the one that used to be WWII Online back in 2001 right?

Wow, that brings me back...to when I still had dial-up and had to download a 50mb patch just to play.
    And then it barely worked. I'm sure it works well by now though. How many players does the game have?
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Comment

when the 1.31 patch comes out looking to resub for a month see how things go

Comment

it's a grate game but when i was playing in 06/07 the garphics were a bit dated and allso dint have much time on my hands then and it is a real time consumeing game but in a good way

Comment

Wow that brings back memories back. They could really use a graphical update though.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

I'd love to be in a TG squad on WWIIOL. I think the problem, though, would be to decide which side to be on. People would prefer one side to the other. :/
            "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X