Peep show (it's not what you think)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peep show (it's not what you think)

First, don't turn away too quick. There's something here for everybody, including gamers and military fans, and even Obama voters.

Do you love those little marshmallow rabbits and chicks? Well, someone threw a contest to create art with Peeps, and the top entries are quite amazing. There's a Korean War Memorial, Obama walking his dog for the first time, even Super Peepio Brothers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...?hpid=artslot#
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Peep show (it's not what you think)

Personally, I think they taste like sugar coated garbage, so I prefer the plethora of sites you can find in which people come up with new and interesting ways to KILL Peeps.

Comment

I'm not a fan of eating Peeps, although I know people who like them. (But I did, as a kid, like the marshmallow nuggets in Lucky Charms.) OTOH, there are other foods I love (like mayo) that others hate, so I figure we all have different tastes, and should deal with it like the Sprat family.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The bunny suicides, Eat more cows, and Avatar in 3P. Funny stuff.

Comment

The Birds spoof, along with the suicides, were my favorites :)
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Turning Peeps into fine food:
            http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/274388/

Sure, some people love them. But I recently wrote a Facebook post asking what people think of the often-chick-shaped, sugar-coated marshmallows. The post yielded 24 mostly negative comments, including: “gag,” “Yucky to nasty” and – my personal favorite – “I hate Peeps! I don’t think I’ve ever had one, but I hate them. Not a huge marshmallow fan and they creep me out!”

That seems a bit harsh. They’re sugar-covered marshmallows. How bad could they be?

At any rate, we at The Forum wanted to find out what sorts of desserts the culinary geniuses at some of the high-end establishments in the area could create from this lowbrow confection. The results were impressive, from Peeps-laden trifle to a chocolate cake created with the marshmallow treats. Here are the sugar-laden fruits of their labor, along with instructions so you can try to re-create the results at home.

Comment

The Apeepcalypse:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X