This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm so money

or at least i was THIS round: http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...TGgoodgame.jpg

doooo, look how much better i did than all those TG guys. :P
    ready to kill, SIR!

Re: i'm so money

ure link dsnt work

Comment

Bragging about an awesome kill to death ratio in the general forum isn't really what TG is about.
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
        Bragging about an awesome kill to death ratio in the general forum isn't really what TG is about.
        well, just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do... and guess what, looks like i just bragged about an awesome KDR nananananaa :P
        ready to kill, SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
          ure link dsnt work
          "your" "doesn't"

works for me. hmm.
          ready to kill, SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by calvin.klein View Post
            well, just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do... and guess what, looks like i just bragged about an awesome KDR nananananaa :P
            Interesting. Have you read the TG primer? Perhaps you should. This is a community based on teamwork, tactics, and above all, maturity. The reason snooggums said that bragging about a KDR isn't what TG is about is because its the absolute truth. Nobody is going to respect you any more for having a high ratio on a single round. Furthermore, nobody is going to gain any respect by bragging that you did so much better "than all those TG guys". Its not because people are jealous of your score either; it's because we don't flaunt scores in other people's faces around here.

Lastly, the post that I quoted above is both wrong and immature. Because everyone around here adheres to a certain principle and doesnt rub things in other players faces DOES make it right, as far as we are concerned. If that doesnt suit you, theres nothing keeping you somewhere that you dont agree with the ideals. That last sentence speaks for itself, I've seen small children use that exact same tone while sticking their tongues out at people.

The bottom line is this: we have standards in this community. If you are proud of the score because it's the best you've ever done, then fine. Nobody will have a problem with that. But flaunting it in public and being derogatory in association with it is against what we stand for.

Comment

What he said ^^^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse