Hurry FREE COD:MW2!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry FREE COD:MW2!!!

Everyone get their butts to steam right now where you can get a FULL multi-player game of COD:MW2 for this ENTIRE weekend. Hope to see you guys on there :)
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: Hurry FREE COD:MW2!!!

Thanks, but no thanks.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Not interested, even for free.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Same, appreciate the heads up but will pass on this one.

Comment

If they paid ME to get it I would. Otherwise no. That series has left a bad taste in my mouth with the lack of Dedi Servers and the ever growing number of hackers. I will just wait until the new Medal of Honor comes out :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by dredge View Post
            if they paid me to get it i would. Otherwise no. That series has left a bad taste in my mouth with the lack of dedi servers and the ever growing number of hackers. I will just wait until the new medal of honor comes out :d
            qft

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I had a chance to try this out and what a waste of space on my hard drive.

- -

Comment

Aww dang. Ya'll serious? I'm getting a free full copy with my new mobo/cpu from newegg. My rommie LOVES it on the PS3. I guess the PC servers are that bad, huh? Guess I'll stick with the single player campaign.
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Not interested, either.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Nope, IW has lost my support for the lack of dedicated servers.
                    Do or do not, there is no try....
                    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                      Aww dang. Ya'll serious? I'm getting a free full copy with my new mobo/cpu from newegg. My rommie LOVES it on the PS3. I guess the PC servers are that bad, huh? Guess I'll stick with the single player campaign.
                      I played it for a while on my XBox, about 100 hrs played. Then BFBC2 came out. I haven't looked back and frankly I don't miss it. Oh that and there are no "servers" even on PC.

I would have like to get BFBC2 for PC but I haven't been able to upgrade my computer since like 2 years ago and it's wasn't top of the line then. At least I always know the XBox will be able to play what you buy.
                      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                      -- Red Forman

Comment

When a game is free that pretty much says it all... No thanks

Comment

i cant believe you guys hate this game so much. I think its a pretty good game. But it has its flaws
                          sigpic

Comment

No dedicated servers is the biggest flaw I've seen. Means you cannot play, because I refuse to play on peer2peer makeshift servers.

Comment

Whats wrong with peer2peer?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X