Lead and Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead and Gold

Anyone with an interest in Westerns playing this game? The price ($15) seems to be right for what you get, with a good possibility of additions in the future. Anyway I've been spending some time with this one and just wondered if anyone else is.

I should note that it doesn't appear the game has a dedicated servers option though, people have to "create a game" and I think it's hosted on master servers after that.
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Re: Lead and Gold

It looks really interesting. Like Team Fortress 2 but with an old west theme! I'd like to check it out if Steam decides to do a trial weekend on it.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

What I've discovered is that the community is still rather small, and seems to be filled with people who played in beta, so the going can be tough in the beginning. Also right now there's no persistent rewards for playing (no stat tracking or anything, though as mentioned since the opposition is tough that may be a good thing)...
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

I bought it, its fun. Looks like their going to add dedicated server support pretty soon. It plays well, and its very simple.

Comment

Yeah it's definitely worth the money. I noticed in the 1.1 update that they were making changes to facilitate dedicated servers as you mentioned, which will be a welcome change.
          -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X