Free Portal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Portal!

You read right, VALVe is at it again with their deals.

If you haven't already got this classic title here is your chance!

Portal used to cost money. Until May 24th, it's free. End of story.
    http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal/

This is in conjunction with their new Steam for Mac update, read about it in Celestial's thread here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...m-now-mac.html

Re: Free Portal!

I had heard something about this, but not yet saw anything regarding free portal for everyone.
    Portal was free during the Mac beta, and a few people were getting 'upset' that Mac users were supposedly getting portal for free (just for being on a Mac, essentially).

Good to see that everyone is getting benefit.
    I'll finally be able to get Portal, too, so that's cool (played it, never actually bought it since I got through it and never really touched it again)

Comment

If you haven't played it, now is the time. A worthwhile way to spend a few hours.

Comment

Just to clarify: if you don't already own Portal, you probably have no soul.
        If, by May 23rd, you still don't own Portal, I will personally find out where you live, come round to your house and slap you until you solve that problem.

Thankyou for your time and understanding.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I got it with the Orange Box when that was released and never played it because like movies that get rabid reviews I have a sinking feeling that it will not be as good as everyone says and I don't have time to run through it in a couple of sittings. I've got some time off at the end of the month, maybe I'll give it a shot.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
            I played it and I loved it, but at the time I was scrounging for money by the only means I had: Begging my parents.

I'd suggest it, Snoggs. It got the recognition it deserved, and it's free, so why not try.
            It was certainly overhyped, and I get where you're coming from, but it is a fun game.

Comment

Great game. Really unique and fun although short. No good reason not to get it.

Comment

It's one of the few games in recent years that I actually played through from beginning to end in one sitting. Not because it's short, but because I was that entranced by it. A pure joy to play. Go get it now!
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Of course I go to download it and Steam dies on me. I only wanted it cause it was free.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

The servers are overloaded! lol. I guess we arent the only ones that want it

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                      If, by May 23rd, you still don't own Portal, I will personally find out where you live, come round to your house and slap you until you solve that problem.

Thankyou for your time and understanding.

Will help if necessary!!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X