We need to ban these people.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to ban these people.....

from ever playing hockey in Boston again, at least you have the Celtics ahahahhahaha

Re: We need to ban these people.....

inb4lock

He he he.

Whatcha complaining about boon?
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Craziness in the East. Montreal taking out Washington and Pittsburgh? Flyers coming back from 0-3?

I'm near Cleveland, so Pittsburgh going down was not fun to watch. They have been my team since way before the Bluejackets came to be.

I'll let Boston have the NBA, not a basketball fan at all. There are some people in Cleveland that are seriously bummed though :)

Comment

Cleveland will be more bummed when a certain asset moves to New York this summer...

(can I haz a knicks team I am not embarrassed to root for plz?)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Take him, I couldn't care less :) Everyone around here thinks that he will die in Cleveland but the money will get to him eventually, it always does.

Comment

If only it were that easy, we'll see in a few weeks won't we?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I was so angry when the Caps lost. They are the only team D.C. has that's decent!

Comment

Beat you got the wizar....wait no you got the Natio....wait no you got DC uni.... no wait you got the redsk....ahahaha can't belive I almost said that one yeah sucks to be from DC area lol GO FLYERS

Comment

At least the Nationals, DC United, and Redskins, don't shoot at each other in the locker room *cough wizards cough*

But on the bright side, Baltimore is close enough and technically in my state. Besides, I'd rather see a game at Camden Yards.

Comment

True I love candem yards

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse