Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology for incident on TG Session on the 22nd of May.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology for incident on TG Session on the 22nd of May.

Hello Iím Second lieutenant Norsman, leader of the 1st International Fighting Force. It has come to my attention that yesterday a member of our unit came on to your server and griefed your players with a hack or some sort of cheat mod. I felt that as a leader I should post this to say sorry and to try and clear the tension between our units if there is any.

As of yesterday that member is no longer apart of the 1stIFF and as such has been discharged and banned from the unit to never be associated with us again. I hope that you can accept this apology from me and my men furthermore hoping that such incident did not reflect badly on us as a unit, again I extend the greats apology.

-2nd LT Norsman

Re: Apology for incident on TG Session on the 22nd of May.

What game was this in?

Comment

was this person by any chance dimitri? if so then no worries there is no bad blood between us.

some people just think its funny to hack. oh well.
      come join us in the server tho!

Comment

Yes it was Dimitri, still itís good to know there is nothing bad between us but still I felt posting this was the right thing to do.

Comment

No worries, we hold him accountable for his actions not everyone he games with :)

Comment

Well thank you, it makes me sleep better knowing that what he did, didn't cause any trouble. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X