Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all .. noob alert!

Hey all,

After following your forum for a few months I thought I'd finally take the plunge and register.

A little bit about me ..

I'm from the UK, and have been playing games for AGES. Right now I'm playing Dragon Age Origins/Awakening, Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2, as well a couple of other games. I'm mostly a PC gamer, and I have to confess to being a game-a-holic .. I simply love games of all sorts .. and occasionally write reviews or make videos about them, although I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to this hehe.

Anyway, I'll stop the intro spam .. but just thought I'd post to introduce myself :)

:)
    Jango

Re: Hi all .. noob alert!

Welcome to TG Jango. As with all new people, make sure you read up on the SOP's and Primer. I hope you enjoy your time in the forums and on the servers!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hi, welcome to TG!
      Be sure to check out the primer - basically it's a statement of what TG is all about, shouldn't take long to read.
      Don't worry about being a 'noob', everyone was once - just jump into a squad in-game with some TG members and say hi!
      Also, if you have a microphone (or even if you don't - you can still listen to what's being said), you might consider getting Teamspeak, seeing as voice communications in BC2 are a little broken right now.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I will certainly check out the primer. As for teamspeak .. i'm an old school gamer so are very familiar with it hehe, so i might drop by some time.

Thanks for the welcome :)
        Jango

Comment

Originally posted by jango View Post
          I will certainly check out the primer. As for teamspeak .. i'm an old school gamer so are very familiar with it hehe, so i might drop by some time.

Thanks for the welcome :)
          Youre welcome for the.......uh..welcome :) Make yourself at home, but make sure you take your shoes off in the Sandbox Forum. Thats a Persian rug after all :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome! TG is a great place to hang out. We don't bite!

Comment

welcome, bienvenidos, welkom, bon bini!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse