Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Italy!

Hi My Friends,
    finally made it. To register here, I mean.
    I remember I had heard about this place while playing America's Army, which has been my main FPS MIlitary for quite a while.
    Then, having downloaded BF2 (and ever since having quit America's Army for way more qualitative, better fun) and browsing some forum recently (Planet BF2 if I'm not wrong) I read about you again, and searched for you.

Found you.

So a few nights ago (about my 3am here in Rome) I logged into your TG BF2 server and loved it for a couple of hours. I need to tell you I've been looking for a place like this for ages. See I'm 37 here (smiles) and sometimes I find it hard to wander alone along the map looking for some good teamwork screaming "follow me!" or healing everyone dispensing love around in hopes people will react.
    I've had serious difficulties in finding the right people with America's Army, too.

While I can speak English (and write it correctly too, I hope) I've had difficulties so far in installing my BF2 voip as the piece of software will crash every time, despite the fact that I can make it work in the audio section of my BF2 controls options.

Nevetheless will keep trying hoping to be able to join you with live voice, too, as I think it will make a difference in the game as people develop their tactics.

So, finally, found you!

Dallas

Re: Hello from Italy!

Well Welcome to Tactical Gamer!Enjoy your stay.

P.S. dont feed the Wyzcraks.

Comment

Welcome Dallas ! Enjoy your tour here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Solo_Dallas
        So, finally, found you!
        Glad you did! Hope you enjoy it here!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thank you guys, warm 'n fuzzy!

Comment

Welcome, I hope too see you on the server soon. I'll be leaving for camp until Friday tomorrow, but hopefully we can get a game or two in before that.

Comment

Hey muncher just wondering, which camp?? I work at a Boy Scout Camp in Tennessee that runs a week long program sunday-friday(which is when you said you would be gone).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X