Alittle (Forum) Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alittle (Forum) Help

Hey guys, On my forum profile, I'm trying to add my BF2 alias, with no succes...
    I always get the error:
    You did not enter the correct format for the Battlefield 2 Player ID: field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

:S I have tried all kinds of different combinations of my name (SgtLuke), but it will not process :-/

Thank you in advance,
    Luke
    SgtLuke
    sigpic

Re: Alittle (Forum) Help

Its not your name, its your player ID number. This is a unique number for your particular CD key. You can ask one of the Battlefield admins to look on the server logs to get it for you if you cant find it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Takedown View Post
      Hey guys, On my forum profile, I'm trying to add my BF2 alias, with no succes...
      I always get the error:
      You did not enter the correct format for the Battlefield 2 Player ID: field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

:S I have tried all kinds of different combinations of my name (SgtLuke), but it will not process :-/

Thank you in advance,
      Luke
      Your BF2 PID#: 44337350

Just go to My Settings, Edit Profile, Battlefield 2 Player ID, then enter that number, and save changes. You should be all set after that.
      |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Oh I'm so embarrassed now! My bad! :P
        Is there any way, (so I don't have to ask for every game), of finding this number manually?

Thanks alot both of you!
        Luke
        SgtLuke
        sigpic

Comment

Define "every game"

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

My bad, Arma 2, call of duty 4, AA3, BF2142

Thanks in advance (again!), :)
            Luke
            SgtLuke
            sigpic

Comment

ArmA: Your Player Name

The others I have no idea about.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Okay, thanks alot Dredge :)
                SgtLuke
                sigpic

Comment

2142 is the same way as BF2. Easiest way is to go to a 2142 stats site and search for your player name. Your PID will be displayed somewhere on the page (usually in the url). For COD4 and AA, I cant really help, but i'm sure the guys and gals in TG's AA and COD forums could help with that!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X