• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.tacticalconflict.com????

While browsing trough our wiki i found this :

Tactical Conflict Website
    TacticalWiki: Tactical Conflict
    Tactical Conflict is a sister site of Tactical Gamer focusing on tournament play.

Is this something new or its been there a while but never got done?
    sigpic

Re: www.tacticalconflict.com????

tacticalconflict has been around for a long time. we used to use it for team forums for scrims all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      tacticalconflict has been around for a long time. we used to use it for team forums for scrims all the time.
      What he said. Not sure how much it's used now. I haven't been on there for years.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The site is under construction, any idea when it will be set?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
          The site is under construction, any idea when it will be set?
          No clue. I don't think anyone in TG uses it anymore. Like Ferris said, it was mainly used to plan and organize scrimmages and some events mainly involving TG squads.

(Last time I remember using it was for a ladder match when I was with the 9th MID several years ago for BF2142. That was at least 2+ years ago.)

If it's "under construction", then most likely, Apophis has seen fit to take it down due to disuse. There's nothing important on there that isn't posted on this site and forum.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I think it didn't make the switch with the server move. For scrims they been using temp sub-forums (BC2 - Scrim Team Alpha - BC2 - Scrim Team Bravo).

Sorry to see it go. There was a lot of fun history and tactical information out there so you didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakaleel View Post
              Sorry to see it go. There was a lot of fun history and tactical information out there so you didn't have to reinvent the wheel.
              Same, a lot of memories were locked within its many forums. I believe the last time I used it was for the project reality insurgency world series. Woo team bravo! :p

Either way I can see why it was taken down, several members joined TC and thought it was the main site. Quite a few threads were made directing people to here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X