• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I leave for one day...

ONE DAY...

... and return to find ~350 new posts.

Good lawd, people. Good lawd.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: I leave for one day...

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
    ONE DAY...

... and return to find ~350 new posts.

Good lawd, people. Good lawd.
    And the server crashed without you, don't forget. :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Serves you all right... playing without me.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I was gone over night and i came back to 250 posts.
        Oyee

Comment

I was gone over the weekend, 550 posts, all BF2 related, and mostly "I'm new here." :icon_razz

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
            I was gone over night and i came back to 250 posts.
            Last week, there was a period when I could hit "New Posts" every 60-90 seconds and pull back at least five new posts. BF2 has caused a little bit of an explosion. :)
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

lol ya, 90% of the new posts are from the BF2 forums. And 60% of those are the "I'm nubie here, and leik wowzorz, best suber evar!!1!!! Tnx 4 shown' meh da l337nez of da BF2!"
              Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                lol ya, 90% of the new posts are from the BF2 forums. And 60% of those are the "I'm nubie here, and leik wowzorz, best suber evar!!1!!! Tnx 4 shown' meh da l337nez of da BF2!"
                I feel your point, but I have to take issue with your representation of our new BF2 friends. I know you meant NO offense, and I know you're using leetspeek stuff above to show the enthusiasm you and I have both observed for TG, but consider the following:

I've been most pleased with our new BF2 friends', on average as a whole, ability to express themselves with proper spelling, readable grammar, and focused points. Such communicative discipline means a lot to me, and it means a lot to lots of other players -- mature, adult players.. the ones we want playing here -- who will, moving forward, come to our forums looking for mature BF2 players and NOT find the style you used in your misrepresentation above.

Comment

I feel your point, but I have to take issue with your representation of our new BF2 friends. I know you meant NO offense, and I know you're using leetspeek stuff above to show the enthusiasm you and I have both observed for TG, but consider the following:

I've been most pleased with our new BF2 friends', on average as a whole, ability to express themselves with proper spelling, readable grammar, and focused points. Such communicative discipline means a lot to me, and it means a lot to lots of other players -- mature, adult players.. the ones we want playing here -- who will, moving forward, come to our forums looking for mature BF2 players and NOT find the style you used in your misrepresentation above.
                  I concur with Wyzcrak here. We have attracted quite a number of VERY good players with BF2 and 99% of them are mature and respectful of others. They have brought good value to our forums and to Battlefield 2 and we welcome them with open arms.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                    They have brought good value to our forums and to Battlefield 2 and we welcome them with open arms.
                    And a full magazine. :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                      I concur with Wyzcrak here. We have attracted quite a number of VERY good players with BF2 and 99% of them are mature and respectful of others. They have brought good value to our forums and to Battlefield 2 and we welcome them with open arms.
                      I was going to agree with Wyzcrak, too, but instead I'll agree with Apophis. More brown-nosing points, y'know... :icon_razz
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Don't you mean "clip"?

* looks at Cing *

Comment

I wasnt trying to be mean, i too made new friends with the new comers, just a off day posting, not having a computer to play on is getting to me...

Just disregard that post if you can, because i too agree with Wyz/Apophis... Aliens took control of my posting for a while there...

Here to make up for it, lan party at my house, byob/c.
                          Oyee

Comment

Don't you mean "clip"?

* looks at Cing *
                            Don't look at me... Apophis is the one with the photos...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthr...=clip+magazine
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I know you meant only the best, Black. I mean it. I do. No sweat.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X