RL Hax.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RL Hax.

Wake up at 5 am. On the road by 6 LATEST. Get to work by 7 am. Get home by 5 pm. Eat, poop. Go to school from 8 pm till 10 pm.

WTH HAPPEND TO MY SUMMER? Growing up SUX. I want to be back in kindergarden, with half days and eating cereal to the muppet babies on nickalodian. RL hax I say, HAX.
    USAR

Re: RL Hax.

Originally posted by squeak
    Wake up at 5 am. On the road by 6 LATEST. Get to work by 7 am. Get home by 5 pm. Eat, poop. Go to school from 8 pm till 10 pm.

WTH HAPPEND TO MY SUMMER? Growing up SUX. I want to be back in kindergarden, with half days and eating cereal to the muppet babies on nickalodian. RL hax I say, HAX.
    My routine (during the semester).
    Get up at 7AM. Get to work by 8:30. Work for a complete arse until 5:30. Take a 1/2 hour break, three hours of law school. Come home, eat some take out, say hi to my wife, and read cases until 1:30AM.

Comment

Well while I was still stuck in QA it was something like
      get up at 7
      get to work at 8:00am
      leave work a little after 7:00pm

Repeat until thursday, find out we're working the weekend for 6 hours
      Monday, find out we have mandatory late night (work until 10pm) on wednesday.

Did I mention I'm salaried, so I make the same whether I work 60 hours or 40?

Man am I glad I got out of that department. Now I work a flat 8 hours in development, without a care for falling behind schedule. If they give me any beef I'll just let them know I'm already looking for a new job.

Comment

wait untill you leave school/college/uni..... then life really starts sucking

injoy it while you can :p
        From Adam Webb

Comment

Wake at 8 am.
          On the road by 8:30 am.
          At work by 9:00 am.
          Work in a laid back environment until 12:00 pm.
          Lunch until 1:00 pm.
          Work until 5:00 pm.
          Home by 6:00 pm.

Eat, and play ns till 1:00am. Rinse and repeat.

I guess I got it pretty good. Remember though its better to have a sucky job, then no $$ at all.

I graduate high school this week so its a bit hectic, but thats my summer schedule.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X