E3 2010 reporting live...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2010 reporting live...

In less then 24 hours I leave for E3 2010 to meet up with the rest of the SimHQ crew. Thou I am no longer a SM here at TG I still have quite a number of friends here so if interested in similar type games as myself, and a few exclusive announcements in the works... follow our crew at SimHQ.com and/or my own twitter account where I'll post live and breaking gaming news. Just follow Magnum9846 @Twitter.com.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: E3 2010 reporting live...

Say hi to Oleg Maddox :D

Comment

Didn't want to make a new thread, there are some feeds of the major presentations today.

EDIT: correct times

Today:
      5pm est: ea press conference
      8pm est: ubisoft press conference

tomorrow:
      12pm est: nintendo press conference
      3pm est: sony press conference
      5pm est: live gameplay from e3 '10 live stage

wednesday
      5:45pm est: Live gameplay from e3 '10 live stage.

ms at e3: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/microsoft
      sony at 3: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/sony
      ea at 5: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/ea (http://e3.gamespot.com/press-confere...ss-conferences)

Ustream link -> http://www.ustream.tv/e3

Have fun at e3!
      Last edited by Polska; 06-14-2010, 03:47 PM.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

So is there any monumental piece of new "shizzle" that is about to come out..?

I thought that Sony was doing a "new" PSP with like 3 screens and was supposed to be just "incredible" so that they could try and capture some of the DS market from Nintendo..

Comment

Medal of Honour beta on PC 21st June, 2 maps
          game video makes it look exactly like MW2

Comment

Battlefield bad company 2 vietnam, expansion pack, winter 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
              Medal of Honour beta on PC 21st June, 2 maps
              game video makes it look exactly like MW2
              Looked a ton like Bad Company 2 as well.:/
              |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Can you find some of the Bioware guys/ladyguys and high-five them from me? Thanks.

Have a great time there, Magnum!
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

the ghost recon looked ok.. not as tactical as graw or anything, more like a vegas game. which is ok with me.

Comment

Unless you want to go in completely fresh check out this 3 part portal 2 preview.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/064/064329/vids_1.html
                    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
                      E3 2010 Report
                      Chuck “Magnum” Ankenbauer

Personally I was rather disappointed in E3 today. Sure it was big and flashy and had a lot of beautiful booth babes. But I discovered three trends today in gaming that I’m not too sure about.

First off with the announcement of Microsoft’s new Kinect control mechanism, followed by Sony’s PlayStation Move. Both major game companies seem to be trying to cut into the kid/family market that Nintendo has captured so well with the little Wii. Frankly, in this gamer’s opinion from what I’ve seen at E3 this year from both Microsoft and Sony they are killing true games, and true simulations of any type. Most games displayed today were made to show off the new Kinect techknowledgy and/or the PlayStation move. I’ve never seen so many gamers move so much to play video games. I do not like the trend and worry about future games.

Secondly, three companies showcased their new on demand download type of gaming services. There was the OnLive Microconsole TV adapter, which seemed to be the biggest and most organized service, then there was also Game Streamer, and finally something called igugu Gamerscore. All three are some type of game streaming download service. It does look cool and functional, but anything relying on a fast broadband service can’t be too good. My question, when you decide to play a game, how long do you have to wait before its ready to play? 5 mins, 15, 30? I think more like 1 or 2 hours.

And finally, I see another trend in shooters I do not like. Everyone be like Call of Duty, that’s the new rule and standard. With 8 to 10 new shooters shown at E3, Conmanly and I played most. All were great, but they all felt like the same game just different environment, location, and/or weapon. So the good news is that their seems to be plenty of shooters coming. Most with an on rails movie style single player, a robust and stat tracking multiplayer, and something I do like, most have co-op, usually 4 players give or take.

Conmanly and I did get some game time in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, thou I know it’s an action racer it still was fun and I can see it being fun on XBL. It’s very similar to the same one they did years ago. (And I must admit that boy Conmanly beat this seasoned cop in game, twice.)

I got to try out this new seat called an Egg, yep… it’s shaped like an egg but the inside is sound suppressed, but for you in the center you get 5.1 Dolby digital surround sound. And I loved it! It can be used for gaming, music, or movies. You sure look stupid in it, but it’s like your own gaming cocoon.

I went to Ubisofts booth 5 times today, and every time there was a long line for the Ghost Recon closed room preview. But I promise you boys and girls, I will get there early tomorrow and stand in line to get info on the next GR title.

and one bonus pic, my pic of booth babe of the day...the rest @SimHQ later...

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

look at those gams!

Comment

Lucky bugger ! man i would love to go to one of those . keeps us updated on the girls , i mean games !

Comment

Originally posted by teratoma View Post
                            the ghost recon looked ok.. not as tactical as graw or anything, more like a vegas game. which is ok with me.
                            I threw up my breakfast a little when I saw the new movies:
                            http://www.gametrailers.com/game/gho...-soldier/12695

Look at the E3 2010: Live Demo Part I and II
                            They should not be calling this Ghost Recon. Game might be ok, but it has nothing to do with the original GR. But hell, at least it isn't in mexico again.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I can't believe someone let this guy do the reporting from e3.
                              Magnum, tell the truth....................is this you?
                              You have to watch the video at the link:
                              Link:The Innex Rapid Shot for Wii may be too real

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X