Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic .. i want movie ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Old Republic .. i want movie ?

Ater seen the two game trailers for this game
    i have a question . why dont they make full movies with those graphics ? I mean i would love to watch a full story movie looking like this trailer , same with some of the other games like MW2 i no its alot of work but i think intro clips to games should be used to make a full movie of the game what do you think ?

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic .. i want movie ?

Yes please. When I saw this, I seriously had a face melting experience.

Comment

TV series please. Do want.

Comment

drop by the swtor forums too!

- -

Comment

A movie or new TV series would be great. I'd also love to have a Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy 2 game with those graphics.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

This is what I wrote in the Old Republic forum:

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
            Absolutely stunning. And I thought the Deceived trailer was brilliant. I love the bit where the female jedi stops the Sith's lightsaber with her hand.

[rant on]
            Someone needs to explain to me why Lucas Arts could not produce full-length movies this way. I'd be first in line. Either that or release them onto DVD directly. The Star Wars storyline has been expanded greatly after Return of the Jedi. A lot of those books could receive screen adaptations.[rant off]
            "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
            "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

@armoredbear I wrote an explanation as best could to your post in the swtor forums. :)
              2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
              BC2: |TG| Wesb2
              BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Thats great to see im not the only one thinking this , still dont understand why they havent thought of this .....

Comment

I agree 100%!!! I would LOVE to see a Star Wars movie. And i mean LOVE. Im not a Star Wars fanboy but they are easily my favorite movies. And with these graphics, MAKE THE MOVIE!!
                  sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by troublesome4u View Post
                    A movie or new TV series would be great. I'd also love to have a Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy 2 game with those graphics.
                    I've been wondering that for years. Think of the amount of money it'd bring in for them! A modern game with modern game physics and Force powers?!

The trailer looks sweet, just sorta a tease because its an MMO and you don't really get the same feel out of it, for me at least anyways.

Comment

I think it's probably because it makes for good trailers, but not great full lengths (sort of circular logic i guess). You'll notice that there's not a lot of acting here. By that I mean more than voice overs. While it's fine in games, acting still comes across as pretty stiff in terms of body movements. The more realistic you make things, the more obvious that is. I think viewers are pretty forgiving of that in a video game, but are not nearly as forgiving in a movie.

In other words, it's good for fight scenes, but not so great for lengthy periods of dialog.

But still, don't let me rain on anyone's parade. The trailer is awesome, and I hope the game lives up to its potential. Bioware tends to do storytelling very well, and that's got to be at the heart of the new game.

Comment

they have a live action TV show in the making, suppose to take place between episode 3 and 4. Following multiple story paths.

Comment

Fantastic trailer!!! Hope the game is this good too.

Comment

all that is holy in graphics oh my.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X