Hi, I'm new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new here

Hey guys, I'm new here (obviously) and I've been looking for a good community to play ArmA/ArmA2 with. I came across this site when I was in the games browser in ArmA 2 and I've always been intrigued by the huge tactical gamer servers. I'm not just here for the ArmA though! I've been looking for a good tactical gaming community for a minute that has the perfect balance between serious teamwork and causal gameplay for a wide variety of games.

I'm also 5'10"-ish and I like long walks on the beach :D

Re: Hi, I'm new here

Welcome! Although im not a ARMA player (I play Left 4 Dead 2 and Battlefied 2142) I would deffinately recomend joining the TG community. It is a great place and the people here are TONS of fun.
    I would also recomend picking up 2142. Great game and we could always use new recruits :)
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Welcome and you will enjoy it here.

Comment

Welome to TG!!

We have a very large ArmA community. Our server is always booming. Have a look through our forum and meet some of the "characters" lol. I am 110% sure once you play at TG ( especially arma) you won't play anywhere else. Again welcome, I look forward to gaming with you and if you need anything shoot me a PM or post it up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X