X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 Osprey Web Cam

Go here to view osprey near Woodshole, MA in action:

http://128.128.32.108/view/view.shtml

I usually leave the window open while I at work. It's fun to watch the osprey : ) Very entertaining. For more info on the osprey family go here:

http://www.whoi.edu/seagrant/osprey.html
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: 24/7 Osprey Web Cam

Thats awsome man. I used live near a lake and we had osprey's building nests in every single powerline tower (not a pole, one of those big honking metal monstrosities!) We used to watch them all the time. Pecking order's the funniest thing.

Mocking birds chase the crows, crows chase the osprey, osprey chase the occasional eagle. Completely backward of what you might think.

On another topic, your another Terry Pratchett fan eh? I love his stuff but I have read only a fraction of the series.

Comment

Yes, my nickname is a reflection of the fact that I am now halfway through the Pratchett library. :) Some books are better than others, but at this point in my life I need a bit of humor to keep me going and Pratchett delivers.

Watch the Osprey about 4-5pm EST to see them eat ;)
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

it wasn't until i read the reply that I realized you weren't talking about this. I thought maybe you lived next to a military base or something :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X