ISAF Raw footage - GPMG guy gets shoot in the helmet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISAF Raw footage - GPMG guy gets shoot in the helmet

Wow, this is why I respect the military.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Re: ISAF Raw footage - GPMG guy gets shoot in the helmet

This is why i never want to join the military. Id be scared as hell.
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
      This is why i never want to join the military. Id be scared as hell.
      Well, this is why I "could" join the ISAF(not any military). In the military you will learn how to respect the life, discipline, teamwork, see what is the true fear and other things that has only the make your life experience increase.

Of course that the military today is broken. Being a military for many people is being a murderer. Also the ridiculous wage doesn't help at all.

Comment

Well its just for that i would be to young to lose my life to something stupid like war. Well let me restate that, I would be to young to lose my life to something stupid like the Iraq War
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by W-Cephei View Post
          Of course that the military today is broken. Being a military for many people is being a murderer. Also the ridiculous wage doesn't help at all.
          WHAT? the military dont get paid nearly enough for what they do! Atleast I know the british dont, a basic infantry only earns around 16k a year for risking their life! and the people who think they are murderers, Id love to see what they would say, if there was no army to protect their comfy lifes..

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
            WHAT? the military dont get paid nearly enough for what they do! Atleast I know the british dont, a basic infantry only earns around 16k a year for risking their life! and the people who think they are murderers, Id love to see what they would say, if there was no army to protect their comfy lifes..
            what what?
            That's exactly what I've said lol.

Comment

Originally posted by W-Cephei View Post
              what what?
              That's exactly what I've said lol.
              ah Ive read it wrong then, I was reading like you had problems with the military getting too much money

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Scary, but exhilarating. I've never felt more alive than in those firefights I experienced in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Comment

Ok they only get around 16k, but britain also spends around 180k a year on training and equipment for them. I havent heard any soldier complain about their wages.

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

no mamahmed because if they were too concerned about their wages they wouldn't be there the people that are in the military are there because that is what they want to do.

Gill have to agree with you. stuff just seems more boring (might be the wrong word) when you have had people shoot at you.
                    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Wow, they sure looked, and likely felt pretty exposed on that slope. Obviously they know what they are doing, but that terrain is a challenge.
                      The lone afghan troop on the other hand has assumed the default afghan position, cowering behind a wall.
                      Kudos to all men in uniform.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                        I've never felt more alive than in those firefights I experienced in Afghanistan and Iraq.
                        I will agree with you on that. Nothing lets you know you are alive like hearing the crack right next to your head.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

So the wall and building in the rear was their basecamp where they set out on patrol? Or was it just a place along their patrol when they got attacked?

I have to say, that's some scary open ground they got caught on.
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Probably just a random building. Even the most basic of outposts has a better defensive structure than a waist-high mud wall.

Comment

About 2:40 you can hear rounds whizzing by....scary crap
                              |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                              I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X