Hello, all. New member, here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, all. New member, here.

I'm a new member. I've been into tactical gameplay for years and years now, ever since Warbirds (original). I have held rank in WW2 Online - leading people in attacks and defenses of cities. I've led many guilds in MMORPGs, but that doesn't necessarily hold much water in the FPS environment. In any case, I am looking to play with mature, teamplay oriented gamers in Battlefield 2.

I played on the TG servers almost exclusively in the Demo, under the name "SabbathViper". Those whom frequented it often may know me, as I was pretty much the most regular sniper there, and was a pretty consistent high scorer.

I am mostly a team-oriented Sniper, but I will do what is necessary; if I am needed for CQB, I will usually spawn Spec Ops or Medic, as they have abilities which can sway a battle in the favor of your small quad, for long enough to get a flag or two captured.

If you guys utilize that new 'realism mini-mod' that was released today, I'd probably primarily play Sniper and Support. (Please utilize that mod, as the state BF2 is in currently with it's accuracy and weapon damage is a disgrace!)

Well, that's pretty much me in an introductory nutshell.

S!

Re: Hello, all. New member, here.

as the bf2 new member croud inflow calms down, alas, a nother new member. nice to see ya, ir0nside! hope to see you around and about the forums here at tatical gamer. you might also want to check out the taticalconflict.com site, which is more bf2 orentied.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
      as the bf2 new member croud inflow calms down, alas, a nother new member. nice to see ya, ir0nside! hope to see you around and about the forums here at tatical gamer. you might also want to check out the taticalconflict.com site, which is more bf2 orentied.
      lol i didnt know that TC was more twards BF2... Anywho, welcome, i should be plaing BF2 tomorrow, after i get my new RAM... Got the CD today and i wasnt able to play it...
      Oyee

Comment

at least thats what i think from the tank in the background. :)

Comment

For those who didn't take the time to read the TG announcement about TC....

TacticalConflict is an independant site from TacticalGamer, although it is still run by Apophis and his minions. There are discussion forums for all of the main games supported by TG, but the emphasis is on the conflict system, which allows teams (and clans ::shudder::) to arrange matches, and keep track of wins / losses.

There is more to the conflict system, but for those who take the time to read the announcements section on TC, you will see that Apophis is *still* waiting for the developers to sort out a problem we had.

For those of you taking teams for any game to TG, you can PM me at TacticalConflict and I will add your team and provide whatever support you need. Please bear in mind that the system isn't yet doing everything that we want it to do, and that I am still learning about it myself. Please do not send PM's about the conflict system to me here. Please use TacticalConflict for all TC queries

The best way to keep up to date with whats going on is to read the Announcement and News forums both here, and at TacticalConflict, and also to regularly check the SOP forum for every game you play with us.

Yes BF2 is currently the new big thing, but all the NS tourny teams are registered, and have private team forums for planning. A PCS team is also registered.

Root
          TacticalConflict site admin
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hi all,
            I too am new to TacGamer. I got a refrence through the plant battlefield forums and got a chance to play on your server today. (I'm currently waiting for a space to fill!) I must say your server is exactly what I am looking for. Enough of the lone-wolf newbs.

I just wanted to say two things though, keep up the good work and it's to bad we can't have both BF servers as retail right now!

Comment

Welcome ir0nside & Phelan Ward to the last place you'll ever play online games!
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ironside and Phelan Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                  Welcome ir0nside & Phelan Ward to the last place you'll ever play online games!
                  ^^^ Did you see that, Wyzcrak? :D
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X