Predators (2010 Movie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predators (2010 Movie)

Just saw it tonight, go see it if you are a fan of the original. Robert Rodriguez did a very good job, several twists throughout the movie and a good ending. It's Gory and good and gets right to the point!!

*Also its not about Catholic Priests*

Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Predators (2010 Movie)

Agreed. I saw it yesterday and it was better than the AvP movies. Very similar to the original. They even make reference to Arnold's pred encounter in the movie. I also thought Adrien Brody did well as the lead character.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
      it was better than the AvP movies.
      That wouldnt take much Lol :)

I am glad to see it is well made. I was very VERY worried. But, seeing as how people are loving it I guess I will have to go check it out for myself.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for telling me this guys, i completely forgot it was going to come out. Im going to go see this soon.
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
          Agreed. I saw it yesterday and it was better than the AvP movies. Very similar to the original. They even make reference to Arnold's pred encounter in the movie. I also thought Adrien Brody did well as the lead character.
          Quite a lot of references to the original apparently.

http://io9.com/5582904/12-predator-h...r-in-predators

Comment

Originally posted by Delta Five Nine View Post
            Quite a lot of references to the original apparently.

http://io9.com/5582904/12-predator-h...r-in-predators
            Yeah, there is, and many more which are not mentioned in the link.

*IMHO The link is a spoiler, check out the movie first, I was unsure going into it, because tbh I thought the previews were horrible, and with the way AvP was I really didn't know what to expect....but 4 minutes into the movie, my frown went right side up!
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Yeah, AvP was fail...No questions there...

Glad to hear the new movie is good, I will have to check it out!
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Just finished watching it at the theater. Got to leave work early and decided to check it out.......I should have stayed at work. Plot was very thin, and the action was "meh" at best. I did like all the little throwbacks and the reference to the comic but it wasn't enough to make it a "Predator" movie. I think Mr. Rodriguez should just stick with his Machete type movies and leave the sci-fi horror/action to people that know what they are doing.

Just my opinion.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This was a lousy addition to the previous classic (non-AvP) Predator movies. It had potential, but just didn't deliver on any front.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I liked it, i knew it was gonna have a B-movie feel to it, so i just sat back and had fun watching it. I even made bets with my friends who was gonna survive and who was gonna die and in what order. I won them all.
                    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X