• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming + Marriage = Game Over

http://www.gameculture.com/2010/07/1...t-wedding-cake

Your time is up!:icon_lol:

Re: Gaming + Marriage = Game Over

Best cake ever! Lol, im not sure how to respond to it, but it looks great ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thats funny.

But really, it is the baby(ies) that kills gaming. And sex and life in general.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I know it's done in jest but the general idea it represents doesn't speak well for the couple's prospects.

:

That said, have any of you watched that "Cake Boss" (I think that's the name) show on TLC? Watching them create stuff like that out of edible materials is just plain awesome.

*Yes, I know it's a reality show, but at least it's interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
          Hey, isn't that Gears of War and isn't that a PS3? Did any of you catch that?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

That wife is such a joker.

Comment

EPIC cake right there.

Comment

The cake is a lie... don't believe in that cake.

That's what would go through my mind if I had this in front of me :P

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                  But really, it is the baby(ies) that kills gaming. And sex and life in general.
                  I've found that since the kids were delivered by the stork we don't go out as much so I am online more often, though it tends to be later on once they're asleep. The pitter-patter of tiny feet in the night (or the threat of them if there's ANY noise made at all) is a real passion killer.
                  We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by retrokill View Post
                    I've found that since the kids were delivered by the stork we don't go out as much so I am online more often, though it tends to be later on once they're asleep. The pitter-patter of tiny feet in the night (or the threat of them if there's ANY noise made at all) is a real passion killer.
                    Many years ago a friend of mine said you know you are "married with kids" when the kids are banging on the door and you you keep banging. I thought the guy was full of it until about a year ago...
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                      Cans of Red Bull is a nice touch

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

IDK...I think ti could still be doable. You could have always married a gamer girl. ;)
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X