Inception

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inception

Go see it, now...In IMAX. This movie blew my mind, and kept me interested/paying attention to it the whole time. The complexity of it all demands it, and the scale makes you go WOW.

The movie just doesn't follow a genre, and the experience is different from other movies I have seen. I felt almost part of the experience.

I can comfortably say it was worth my money, and am curious to hear some other thoughts!
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: Inception

I agree with you. Best movie of the year.

This is one movie you must watch in the theater. The less you know about it, the better. Just pay attention to it, as it's very complex as Turkish mentioned. It almost reminds you of The Matrix. A different story, yet visually captivating.

At the end, all I could think was Holy ****!

Comment

hmm i kinda thought it was lame because of the trailer. guess i have to go see it now

Comment

Really awesome. The trailers did really suck.

Comment

The good thing about the Vague, Lame, trailers is that it doesn't spoil anything about the Movie. You have no clue what you are getting into. Probably see it again so I have a better understanding. Movie deserves every bit of the IMAX screen. Don't wait to watch it on your 13" home TV...

Originally posted by jmaker View Post

At the end, all I could think was Holy ****!
          No joke! The movie makes you second guess what you are seeing as much as the characters lol.
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Also, if you can guess the entire within the first couple minutes(like many movies it seems), then the Government needs to use you has a Psychic Weapon. I can guarantee you won't!
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I enjoyed it immensely, especially all the meandering twists and turns which your thoughts and eyes see and experience.

I am not sure if I like ___________ - I will post about this after its been released for a long time as to not give away any spoilers.

This was actually the first movie in a long time which I went into not known much about it. It was very refreshing.

*I could have sworn the EBR weapons system was used in this film.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Great movie, I felt like my mind had been violated, in the best way!

Comment

See new film "Inception" with friends;
                  >>Listen to friends act like they know everything about lucid dreaming
                  >>Listen to friends rabble on for hours about Psychology.
                  >>Listen to friends sound stupid.

Otherwise, I really liked the film. It was satisfying unlike many "mind bending" movies.
                  Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                    See new film "Inception" with friends;
                    >>Listen to friends act like they know everything about lucid dreaming
                    >>Listen to friends rabble on for hours about Psychology.
                    >>Listen to friends sound stupid.

Otherwise, I really liked the film. It was satisfying unlike many "mind bending" movies.
                    LOL

Sounds like you have awesome friends!
                    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

My father in law said that he slept through half of it, and that was the best half. Of course he also loves Zulu...

I haven't seen it and I hope it sticks around a while as I won't have a chance to see it for about 3 weeks :(
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                        My father in law said that he slept through half of it, and that was the best half. Of course he also loves Zulu...

I haven't seen it and I hope it sticks around a while as I won't have a chance to see it for about 3 weeks :(
                        How could you sleep through this movie?! I was like WTF the whole time! LOL
                        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

i didn't get nothing for like the first 20minutes. but it eventually things started to make sense(sorta..you know what i mean :P)

agreed with the end. my reaction was a mixture of these:
                          FUUUUUUUUU
                          SOB!
                          Originally posted by jmaker
                          Holy ****!

Comment

The beginning was a little rushed, but other than that, I loved it! We should get a poll regarding the ending going in this thread.

Comment

Infographic: Inception Timeline

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/27/...tion-timeline/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X