"The Town" - Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Town" - Trailer

I am not going to lie, but I liked the trailer, and I wish it was shown again after the credits finished rolling during "Inception". I did not see the directorial debut of Ben Affleck, but I did see "Gone, Baby Gone" based on the novel with the same title by Dennis Lehane. "Gone, Baby Gone" is a F-ed up movie, I will never see it again.

Anyways "The Town" looks damn good, solid cast, seems like a solid plot very cool locational shooting.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: "The Town" - Trailer

Yeah, this is gonna be on my list as well. I was like "Damn!" while watching the trailer...
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Movies set in Boston FTW !
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
        Movies set in Boston FTW !
        Yea, I had a great time there in July a few years back, we stayed in Waltham for 6 weeks. What's so hilarious about this movie is the guy who sold me the tickets to go on the trolley tour of downtown Boston was recently released from prison and on probation for bank robbery. I went down to South Boston one day with a friend of mine who made the trip with my wife and I. It didn't seem that bad to me, I even stopped and had a slice of pizza in an area that was considered a bad neighborhood. That whole Boston area is just loaded with history, and I really liked going to the battle green in Lexington and standing where the first shots of the American Revolution were fired. Basically, Boston is a good jumping-off point to stay and visit the whole New England area including Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. It's a relatively short drive to any of those places.
        |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X