Mechwarrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechwarrior

was talking to a friend on apb and she told me about a new mechwarrior that is suppose to be development, and it looks like it is, but not much news on it, did find a video of the new one, if there was any mech warrior fans out there, figured you might want to take a look at the vid..

Re: Mechwarrior

MechWarrior 5, from what I heard, is still in development. I still have my joystick ready for it to come out though.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

In the meantime, there is Mechwarrior: Living Legends, which is a decent filler for when the real thing comes out. It's a total conversion for Crysis.

This video is months old, it's better now. but shows off a lot of stuff.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

MW5's been in development for awhile now. It allegedly isn't in Duke Nukem Forever territory yet, thankfully. Unfortunately, the "latest news" concerning the title has to deal with the legal issues they had with the US publisher of Macross, Harmony Gold (who haven't published **** for the last like, 25 years--I don't even know how they're still around), and that was back in September '09.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisclaveret View Post
          In the meantime, there is Mechwarrior: Living Legends, which is a decent filler for when the real thing comes out. It's a total conversion for Crysis.
          Don't forget, MW4: Mercenaries is also free and can be had from MekTek, the current developers of MW5.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X