I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Who cares right? No really I'm so impresed to see N42 come so far. I join in the begining of 2003. Used to play Ghost Recon all the flipin time. There are so many new TG guys I think the only people I remeber are Karma, Tempus and, of course Apophis. I been actually a member for longer than 2003, back when vicious was around and the site was N42. Anyways I had to go off an play soldier boy for a while was deployed state side for a year :then, did 6 months in Camp Arifjan Kuwait. Know I'm back and ready to join back in. I'll definatly be supporting. I understand your server system but, do you guys have a help guide for teamspeak? I can't connect to it no matter what I do. Or is it a members only thing know? Anyways it is great to be back. And to who ever is responsible for all the great changes great job! You take gaming beyond ,well, just that ,gaming and, you turn it into and experience!

Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!

ok, its great to se someone back i dont even know or remember. w/e, im confused wiht the teamspeak setup too. i put the ip in and said connect but is there a password or something cause it says bad name or password. the ip's of all servers is under the server tab.

Comment

I could of sworen I killed all these GR whores... thats the problem with GR whores, if you got 1 you got a million.

:P

Welcome back!

Comment

Ender relax buddy, for now i have layed down my rocket launcher.................just to pick it up again in Battlefield2 (game rocks). Until GR2 comes out woot!

Comment

Originally posted by ECHOS
          Ender relax buddy, for now i have layed down my rocket launcher.................just to pick it up again in Battlefield2 (game rocks). Until GR2 comes out woot!
          That's GR3, ECHOS. Red Strom/UBI sacrificed GR2 at the altar of incompetence. We have to wait for the next round.

That's OK, the -=GSTA=- guys still kick ass with the GR, so grab your disks and go.

Welcome back!

Comment

Check the TG Official Announcements forum to find what you need about TeamSpeak, guys!

Link is in my sig, BTW...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X