FYI...2142 resurgence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI...2142 resurgence.

Greetings fellow TG'ers!! I would like to invite everyone to reinstall 2142 (or install it if you've never played) back on their machines and join us on our server. 2142 has been having a decent resurgence lately and it would be great to see TG tags all over our server again. Yesterday was a great example. We had about 30 players on our server with a great showing from the E1st, Mth, and the Irr.

So please come join us and show all those 2142 pubbies what TG is all about!

P.S. Talk to the pubbies, invite them into our team speak channel, invite them to our forums, and form LEARN TG squads. Doing this will help our 2142 comeback get traction, we will increase our TG ranks, and increase our supporting memberships. Don't loose sight of why your joined TG and get that feeling out there to those pubbies!!!!

**** PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE 4TH SPECIAL OPERATIONS ****

Μολὼν λαβέ

**** PROUD to have been an Irregular**** ****PROUD to have been in the 11th AIR****

**** PROUD to have been in the 77th Headhunters****

sigpic

REAL pilots beat the air into submission!

Re: FYI...2142 resurgence.

Ill be on if there is above 10 players on. I still like 2142 but with BC2 in my life its hard to switch back, but i will deffinately be on if i see a large group of people on TS! :D
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I seen you guys in TS the other night when I went on to play Alien Swarm. :( Guess I'll catch you tonight or so.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Oh oh.... I've been itching to get back into 2142!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
          Ill be on if there is above 10 players on. I still like 2142 but with BC2 in my life its hard to switch back, but i will deffinately be on if i see a large group of people on TS! :D
          What's BC2?

Comment

I would encourage those who're planning to reinstall 2142 with the 1.51 update, to do it now instead, so that you're on top of your game when it breaks!

Originally posted by Global.Cooling View Post
            Oh oh.... I've been itching to get back into 2142!
            It will be "cool" if you do. :P

sigpic
            "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
            something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
              Hate to say it, but when everybody thinks like this the server will never be filled.
              Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Any old timers returning for this?

Like maybe some of the old 3rd, 9th, and 8th guys?
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I played some good rounds today on pubbies. First 2 rounds and I felt like a total noob, but it came back to me pretty fast. Oh how I've missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                    Any old timers returning for this?

Like maybe some of the old 3rd, 9th, and 8th guys?
                    Most of the 3rd/Mth can be found on the server now and then.

Comment

Looks like reinstalling 2142 is in order. :)

Comment

I'm in. I could use real VOIP and a command structure again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anospa View Post
                          Most of the 3rd/Mth can be found on the server now and then.
                          Good to know. I'll have to hop on sometime. Still have it installed from earlier in the year. :)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Been away for about a week...trying to find a new job. For now I'm going to kill my DSL to save the 90 a month for... a rainy day or until a stable income can be found. Got to play a few rounds today and it was awsome to be back and though I was "rusty" managed to grab couple dozen tags. A few TG guys too. :) It was really fun and stuff comes back. It's freaking awsome when your left with hands shaking after a nice killing spree. Goosfraba... goosfraba.

What ever came of the new 2142 maps I heard about last winter? That's probly scrapped... Would be nice to play some new maps and with the bundle deal; bring old and new players into the game. I was hoping BC2 would be more like 2142. There are some awsome fan made maps out there. Wish it were possible to distribute them on the EA server like other games... or another patch. Battlefield 2146 anyone?

Anyone know of some really good singleplayer mods for 2142/Northern Strike?
                            Fear is the mother of all gods. Nature does all things spontainiosly by herself without their meddling.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim.the.Grim View Post
                              Greetings fellow TG'ers!! I would like to invite everyone to reinstall 2142 (or install it if you've never played) back on their machines and join us on our server. 2142 has been having a decent resurgence lately and it would be great to see TG tags all over our server again. Yesterday was a great example. We had about 30 players on our server with a great showing from the E1st, Mth, and the Irr.

So please come join us and show all those 2142 pubbies what TG is all about!

P.S. Talk to the pubbies, invite them into our team speak channel, invite them to our forums, and form LEARN TG squads. Doing this will help our 2142 comeback get traction, we will increase our TG ranks, and increase our supporting memberships. Don't loose sight of why your joined TG and get that feeling out there to those pubbies!!!!
                              yeah, this night was awesome! best rounds for decades.

forming the "learn TG" squads is a great idea, because i haven't seen them the last time. i'll do this when i'm on again, because it is a great opportunity to get more members.

would be really great to see more people on the server again. i kinda miss the time, before i got my SM status, when i was regulary kicked, because of the full server. my english was crappy and i just understood some keywords from SL's like "Zhohar" (he speaks pretty fast), but is was getting better by gaming^^

hope to see you on bf. cheers

Ingame name: TG-E1st Gromkara

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...