Drew_952 = r0x0rz :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew_952 = r0x0rz :D

Hey Drew, it's Ephemeral (Art). You rocked at the MML. You left drinks for all of us when you left, and I was asleep and never got to say thanks, so I made a sig for you (i noticed you didnt have one). It's nothing much, and my skills aren't great... but... Thanks!

you can get it at:
    http://ephemeral-designs.com/images/drewsig.jpg

feel free to just link to it there if the bbs wont host it for you. :D

Re: Drew_952 = r0x0rz :D

<sings>
    someone did some networking.....
    </sings>
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

It was a pleasure meeting and spending the weekend with drew.

Great guy.

Many thanks to everyone who made MML great fun.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It was cool to put some faces to names. Glad sniper said something in game to draw me over there. And sniper, *I* thought your "case mod" was pretty ghetto, so compliments. ;)

I missed ephemeral though? Sorry!

Comment

Drew left drinks? Musta been an oversight. hehe

I popped in looking for a MML4 thread but found this first. If there's another I'll post there too.
          MML4 was a blast even with some rule changes from previous years. Overall we had a great time.
          Some things must change, be they "rules" or the venue itself. About that I remain optimistic and in doing so must say: We have to get as many people from TG (and TGS) to this event next year.
          It was great to meet Drew, Wyzcrak, and Sniper... and briefly Addict (or was it ephemeral?). We had some fun gaming in the BF2 servers even though they kept crashing at the worst times. *$%^@#*
          I feel I know you guys better than ever and really seemed to make a new friend in Drew.
          I shoulda taken more pics but there are some on greghood.com and I expect plenty on millionmanlan.com
          I'm really looking forward to the soon-to-be-released video of Patrick, the 'caught and busted big-time' CS:S cheater. Oh was that classic!

Big fun - great time - Let's get it on next June!!

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
            We have to get as many people from TG (and TGS) to this event next year.
            Agreed. I'll be pushing harder, I think, to next year get folks there. The fun is in the people, to be sure.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It was fun, indeed. I will definatly try to go again next year :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X