I am moving.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am moving.

Going to be packing up and moving out of GA and back to NC in the beginning of Sept. Kicking my tenants out and getting my house back. I hope its in good shape.
    I will be reenlisting for 3 more years also to execute the move. This will take me to just shy of 27 years in the Marines. Ill be spending my last three years with
    10th Marine Division (Arty). Look foward to getting away from the Army, they sure do things different. Not that there is anything wrong with different, but it bugs me.
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: I am moving.

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes View Post
    Look foward to getting away from the Army, they sure do things different. Not that there is anything wrong with different, but it bugs me.
    What are you tryin to say? ;)

Silly Marines and your silly....................shorts.............?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes View Post
      Going to be packing up and moving out of GA and back to NC in the beginning of Sept.
      Whereabouts in NC are you moving back to?
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Going back to Jacksonville. Camp Lejeune.
        Meat Drapes
        -[OIJ]-
        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Meat, when you get back to JAX shoot me a PM. Might try and grab a slice with you in town. I'm up on the other side of Swansboro.
          How long has it been since you lived here? Since the new bypass was put in? Traffic still SUCKS on Western.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X