Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds

Hi all,

My name is Lion, I'm the Community Manager of theHunter; an online hunting game developed by Avalanche Studios (Just Cause 1/2) and Expansive Worlds. The model is F2P for the 50% of the huge areas and the rest is subscription/microtransaction based.

I'm scouring around the web for active gaming communities as we're looking for feedback on our game and Tactical Gamer looks like a very active a dedicated community.
    We're interested to hear what the experienced gamer feels to be the major obstacle of our whole process, from registering to the challenging hunts. This is foremost as we've acquired the license from the previous owner a few months back and we really want to build a solid product and honor our own community with constant communication.

If there is a community leader here that would like to contact me through a pm, I'd be happy to discuss perhaps setting up a competition or just talk about the game with your members.

If a mod or admin feels I'm overstepping posting boundaries, feel free to edit accordingly or just shoot me a pm!

Kind Regards,

Lion M - Community Manager, theHunter
    Avalanche Studios / ExpansiveWorlds
    lima[at]expansiveworlds.com

Re: Hello from Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds

This game looks really interesting. I am not a "community leader" per se, but I am interested and would love to give this a look.

PM Sent.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I know this game was very well received in another community I frequent, Gamers With Jobs. I haven't had a chance to try it because I'm without a functioning gaming PC right now, but it certainly looks worth a try for anyone here who hasn't played it already.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Sure go ahead, I'd love to hear your input. If there's a leader out there who would like their clan to test it out on a larger scale or throw a competition internally, just let me know and we can work something out.

Comment

I'm interested. I'll try anything out.

Comment

Sounds good, give a try or contact me if you have a certain amount of followers/members/friends who would want to do a weekend competition or so. For something organized, I'll be needing at least 10 ppl at a time.

Comment

Nice grafics. Personally I am not interested in hunting games, but being interested in a niche market myself, large scale military simulation, I am glad another market niche is being served and hope you will success inspyring other developers to diversify their products instead of copying each other.

Comment

Anyone that is interested please PM me so I can get you set up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X