Shameless Self Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Self Promotion

Well, I found this great gaming community through Battlefield 2. I figured I'd share the thing that means the most to me, my music. If I'm not creating music, or hanging out with my friends, I'm playing battlefield 2. I'm having a ton of fun on your server, playing the game the way it's ment to be played. Have a listen, you just may like it. We play local shows quiet often here in St. Catharines and in late summer were going on tour across the province. Should be good times. Heres the link to listen to our music.

www.myspace.com/chemicalfireandyoualive

Edit : I play drums and do vocals. My vocals can be heart at 1:45 ish in Hollywood, I'm the deeper voice. I would recommend "Hollywood" or "Police in Helicopters" because "Come Talk to Me Sweetheart" may be a little too heavy. I hope some of you can appreciate what were trying to create here, possibly overlook the screaming and listen to the instrumental if this isn't your style and report back with a review :D. Thanks for your time guys, I look forward to playing with you guys on the battlefield.

Re: Shameless Self Promotion

Tough Crowd :S.

Comment

Will definately check it out when I am not at work.

I understand the amount of work that goes in to getting a band together and actually recording some songs - even if I don't like it, I can respect it. (Gonna check it out tonight).

Comment

Originally posted by Fetch
        Tough Crowd :S.
        Heh...

I simply haven't had time to check it out yet... If there's a lot of screaming in the music, then I'm not sure I'll like it, but I sure would like to give 'er a try! What genre of music would you say your band fits into?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm liking it, I dont usually listen to metal exept in live situations. I could definately headbang to this. Music is definatly a huge interest of mine. I play bass in something that is supposed to be a band, but you cant have a band without practice. :(
          I figure that you may not have many fans here because the majority of this community is older(age profile alert!). some good stuff, my only problem is that it just all seems the same, but this may be because I dont listen to this style of music often. If my band ever does anything I will be sure and post it.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Heh...

I simply haven't had time to check it out yet... If there's a lot of screaming in the music, then I'm not sure I'll like it, but I sure would like to give 'er a try! What genre of music would you say your band fits into?
            I dont think you would like it...
            oh sweet Billy Corgan! lol. I didnt know about this site before.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Heh...

I would say that it fits into the hardcore/screamo genre....
              I have the same love of music as Fetch up there does, yall may not like it because its a bit different than Fetchs band. Its more along the lines of nu-metal....
              This song was our first song that we ever wrote together, and it is about a year and a half old.....
              Plus were pretty young, so give us a break :D The oldest one is sixteen, And i am the youngest one at 15.... Will turn big 1-6 in September though!!!! YAY!!!!

My buddy Jarred plays drums, Joey plays bass, Matt sings (if thats what you want to call it) and Tim and I play guitar. We both trade of on lead so neither one of us is lead/rhythm....

Oh and if its too loud, your too old :D

http://www.myspace.com/ncision
              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Oh by the way Fetch, didnt mean to hijack your thread, and the musics awesome :D
                |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

It's alright bro. Your screamer kicks, but definitely a different style. Great for young age, were only 16-17 as well. I see you play gigs like us, it's great fun. We're going on tour from August 14-25 at the end of the summer all across Ontario. Those should be kickin times.

Comment

Fetch, this stuff is great. I'm really liking it.
                    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

of heres my bands site:
                      http://www.purevolume.com/tonyandthesymphony
                      you may notice there is no music...well thats ghey! lol. We look like emos...were not I just cant get to our "Check out these other great bands........" section...damnit! we definately are in experimental category, we are just 4 nerds....Orchestra and Band backgrounds. Sorry for this thread hijak, but its already been so so, oh well! hehehe. hope to have some music up there soon....I'll keep you guys up to date.

Comment

Hijacks rock, but it's ok. Were all here with a common love of music.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X