Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra copies of Half life 2, Half life 2 epi-1? or..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra copies of Half life 2, Half life 2 epi-1? or..

Well, I was just wondering does anyone possible have a extra half life 2 copy? on steam or a Episode 1 copy, anyways let me know.

Re: Extra copies of Half life 2, Half life 2 epi-1? or..

I do. If you get a supporting membership to the site, I'll send it to you.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Hey, well I appreaciate you taking your time to reply, I am actually planning on doing so this thursday when I get paid, and if it's needed I can pay you back thursday as well off my paypal :), cheer J.Mullins.

Comment

No offense, but I can't help but be skeptical. You've only been a member of the forum long enough to post this request for HL2. I figure you'll either not follow through with getting a subscription or you'll charge it back as soon as I send the game to you.

In any case. After you sign up, post in the linked thread and I'll send you the game: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...box-gifts.html.

Its just HalfLife 2 by the way. I gave away my spare copy of episode 1 long ago.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Yeah, that's completely fine, and at first I did join just to request Half Life 2, I'll admit that, but then I read around, got interested in most of the topics and thought, I already subscribe to 3 other community's, another won't hurt :) but I totally understand you don't want to be tricked or anything.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X