Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear E1st Just a little update Denmark is getting closer to being a space nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear E1st Just a little update Denmark is getting closer to being a space nation

Im sorry but at the moment we are all very busy, so ill post a couple of links to pictures posted elsewhere

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&pagenumber=16

Scroll a bit down....

http://picasaweb.google.com/10714962...at=directlink#

We are planning to sail for Bornholm this weekend, and then hope for good weather. The launch will be as soon as the weather agrees with us

See ya all around guys,
    Miss you all

Re: Dear E1st Just a little update Denmark is getting closer to being a space nation

Best of luck with it jevski, hope the weather is good for launch! ;)

Comment

Re: Dear E1st Just a little update Denmark is getting closer to being a space nation

What does she do Jev ? ;)

http://picasaweb.google.com/10714962...29454447478754

|

Comment

my fav pic
        http://picasaweb.google.com/10714962...34808246423154

Comment

Thanks for the update! Best of luck to you, and don't forget to take lots of pics for us ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Looking good Jev!

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Best of luck buddy!

Comment

Have fun, and don't start a war out there ;)

Comment

I can't believe that you've managed to get it this far. The last I saw, you were still doing rocket tests on the ground. I wish you the best of luck. What's the purpose of the initial test flight? i.e. are you attempting to get it into space on the first try?

Comment

Uh nice!

Do you plan to launch it out of your sub? haha `:) Best of luck man!
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice...that is...wow. It'd be cool if you had a camera on the nose of the rocket recording everything... :D
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Good luck, I hope all goes well!
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Rocket didnt fly, due to a frozen valve.

But everything else was a success, so we still see the mission as such.
                          We had tons of logistics and sailing to do, and all that went well.
                          We came down to T-0:00 without any incidents.

Although she didnt fly we learned tons of new stuff, and now we have to evaluate and see what we have to change and what we can do better.

Here are some pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/10714962...6jsYamrNjnwQE#
                          http://www.cphevent.com/heat1x-tycho/

@Proctor, no this time we are not going into space, only around 30 km up, to test the aerodynamics and other stuff

The Ebook you bought for me is still doing well as you can see

Comment

Sorry to hear it didn't go exactly as hoped, but I am glad to see how much progress you have made. I remember watching your rocket test videos, and now hearing about the (attempted)launch. :)

Keep it up man!

(I think you need to send a TG sticker into space :p )

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Sorry to hear about the frozen valve but I'm pleased that everything else went well (including the e-book!) When are you hoping to do the next test flight?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X