Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds shortest fairytale

LOL

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot, went racing, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

THE END
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Worlds shortest fairytale

Sounds good! Whens the book out? :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
      Sounds good! Whens the book out? :D
      pfft. Its going straight to the big screen. Jason Strathom is the lead I think.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

haha, great story :D
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Great story, but what happens on the rainy days when there is no power and no gas?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X