xbox 2360 teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 2360 teams

i knpw wht most of you are goin to say or argue about but still why arn't there hadly any xbox team or lik players dont get me worng i've seen pc games and the beautiful but... the name tactical gamer means we should be able to have stationrd on all systems. im probaly the youngest person on TG but come on tactical means we should be able to control a situation from difrent aspects the clan ive encountered the most on xbl is LHR (loyalty honor and respect biggest clan maybe even bigger than our clan itself and i know this isnt the place to post this but still. look all im sayin just dont stick to one system it wont give you the varitey of gaming you are lloking for right now im on the pc (crossfire) and on xbl (cod4,graw,mw2).
    They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Re: xbox 2360 teams

Dude, being young doesn't mean you get to forgo grammar and punctuation. Pay more attention at school!
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

First off, welcome to TG. Secondly I myself am a HUGE console gamer and beacuse of that I can say that without a doubt, if I wanted to go screw around with some of my friends, I'll go play xbox. But if I want to enjoy a tactical realistic gamming sesh, I'll go boot up 2142 and hop on the TG server. Why? Because PC community is smiply more mature than the XBOXs. Xbox is fun and all but PC gaming has a nicer and more mature community. Also TG is not a clan were a community, and we'd love for you to be a part of it :). (If ya ever wanna play some realistic XBOX with me and some of TG members let me know. My GT is: FreeTigerblitz)

|TG| Sproge "Tiger how did you flip that tank?!"
      |TG-SC| PM07SNV "We need another world war to base more games on..."
      |TG-AIR| DrBeat: "I just dropped my propane tank in the fire again"

Comment

thanks for the welcome.... and im not sayin break away from bf2142 or pr or armawat im tryin to say is mix it up. and its 2:44 where im at so my grammar is from me being tired
        They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Comment

You'd be surprised how young some of the people around the forums are. ;)

While console gaming certainly has its niche, that niche doesn't often jive with what many people here are looking for. The 360 surely offers some great games, but from a tactical and communication standpoint, console players can be less willing to play tactically and with teamwork; I only say this from experience. For example, it is nearly impossible for me to talk on Halo or MW2 VoIP without being harrassed.

But this isn't a PC vs. console fight; I recommend you check out the Xbox sub-forum here and hook up with some TG people to help make your online play funner!

Welcome to TG!

Comment

I think the console community has a reputation for being immature. I don't know if this is true or not (PC gamer for life!), but I expect it turns away many people who are looking for a serious multiplayer game.

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
            You'd be surprised how young some of the people around the forums are. ;)
            Darn kids. Get off my lawn!

(Fun fact: I initially typoed that as 'get off on my lawn', which changed the message somewhat.)
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Dude, I think people would get off your back if you would use Firefox or Chrome's spell check option. Like others have said before, but there are actually quite a number of people here who have 360s. We tend to view the 360 as just a type of fun, arcade gaming platform and not as much as a platform conducive for the tactical games we play.

LHR seems like it has an ok code of conduct, but it matters little to us. To be honest, when you have over exclusiveness within a clan or community, you tend to have issues that can alienate people and it can possibly stagnate the membership population, which is something I tend to hate...

Well, what kind of stuff do you do on the computer?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X