So it's my birthday, and I'm bored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's my birthday, and I'm bored

What do you think I should do? Most of my friends are entirely unavailable, all of my female friends are unavailable, so for the moment I'm sitting around bored out of my mind. I'm also 19 which kinda sucks on most levels, so I definitely won't be going out to meet people at a local watering hole.

I wanted to do some serious kayaking (I'm thinking Boston harbor, maybe out into the great blue), but I don't actually know anyone up for that.

Beyond that I was thinking about going to a range and shooting some stuff, but I don't know any local places, and I've never shot anything before.

Any advice?

Re: So it's my birthday, and I'm bored

You could always use the guilt trip to your advantage. Stay at home and game it up, then later on, when your friends are available you can play the "thanks a lot for hanging out on my birthday (<--sarcasm). all I got to do was sit home, watch tv, and play video games." and then watch the sympathy roll in.

of course, since that never works, go find something cool to do and maybe make a new friend. kayaking is a fun idea, but i'd recommend against doing it alone. alone on the water is a bad idea. so go down to the kayaking place and find someone looking for a partner and have at it.

if you want to go shooting, look up ranges in your area (most good ranges will have a website) and go blast away. most ranges will have rental guns and you always buy your own ammo at the range, so its all covered.

otherwise, go exploring. explore parts of bean town you havent ever been before. drive down to springfield and go to Springfield Armory to see the guns being made. jaunt down to NYC and rummage around the city. be creative and you can have a good time. wait until you get to be my age and your birthday is just another day on the calendar. enjoy it while you've got it.

Comment

I killed a hooker.

Comment

lol?
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Ah shoot... you should've wished for a sense of humor for your birthday! x]
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adiventure View Post
            I killed a hooker.
            "Okay, here's what you're going to do. Get your hands on some bleach, some hydrogen peroxide, and a s#$*load of lime..."

Comment

Diet cola and Mentos sweets?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse