Something Real

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Real

Hello people :) Something that I have always felt but could not explain was realized to me just the other day. Some people feel it and some are numb, others don't know and some choose to look the other way. I am speaking of all the crap that is thrown in your face everyday, be it advertising, religious groups knocking on your door, an election, the news or going to your local Wal-Mart and having that person at the door give you that fake "hello, welcome to Wal-Mart" that most days just makes me sick, and I was never really sure why. I bring this to the TG community because I believe most of you like me have felt some of what I was saying, and the fact that you are here at TG at all is because you believe in team play, good conduct, a strong community, or just the fact that you prefer good fun people to escape with when enjoying your time away from all the BS you likely see everyday. Ask your self, Do I have an open mind ? Do I have the ability to see through all the BS fed to me everyday and listen to common since and reason. If you said yes, I invite you to learn a little, and in turn begin to make this place we call earth a better place for all people. If you said no to that ? above then I am sorry for you and may you continue to have a nice ignorant day. WARNING! This covers belief systems, economy, gov and the like. It will make you angry and sad ( I teared up 3 times ) but at the end if you are able to finish both movies will give you hope. And I hope you become part of the movement as well. Cya on the playing feild!
    the link was not posting so here it is again http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    Last edited by Shane; 09-23-2010, 03:38 PM. Reason: link did not show

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X