Anyone here Autistic or live with an Autistic person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here Autistic or live with an Autistic person

I'm doing a research paper on Autism, Asperger's and other associated disorders. If anyone has experience with, first hand or otherwise, and doesn't mind sharing information with me, either post here or shoot me a PM. If you don't mind, I could send you a few questions.

Any information is appreciated.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Anyone here Autistic or live with an Autistic person

I have a Severely Autistic brother and I am autistic but only mildly. Feel Free to shoot me those questions. :)
    And when he get to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell;
    One more soldier reporting sir
    I've serve my time in hell

Comment

A good forum for this is WrongPlanet.com. It's quite a bit busier than TG and signal/noise is lower, but its focus is on people with autism spectrum disorders and people who have family who have it. I suspect that I have a degree of Aspergers but I've not been diagnosed.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I've already finished the paper,thanks to Benjamin and a few people i know in real life and among other places on the internet. Thank you guys.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Just an FYI for people interested in the subject. There is a really good and kind of long thread in the sandbox from a while back about Autism. It's worth looking at (would link but not on my computer right now). I've worked with Autistic kids a lot since college and really enjoy how different and unique each one is.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I remember this one:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...aspergers.html
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X