Am I guilty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I guilty?

Innocent until proven, so then answer is no, not yet. Otherwise, always lawyer up. Check out the ACLU website for a little document of your rights with regards to the police: what they can and can't do, and what you yourself need to do, no matterwhat.

dad jokes
    Last edited by applecider; 03-15-2018, 10:37 PM.
    <a href="http://www.postrandomonium.com">funny status</a>

Comment

BS the way some things are now, and people wonder why kids are so messed up and spoiled. My wife was arrested in walmart last year for smacking my 3 year old on the mouth for having a fit, nothing hard at all. A lady behind us stuck her nose into are business and my wife told her where to stick it. So the lady gets angry and calls the cops, upon leaving walmart my wife was arrested. We have 5 beautiful kids and we love them very much but if they F up they are gonna know about it. All charges where dropped without a lawyer. But it is still a pain in the ass. I spank my kids for no reason every time I go to wal-mart now :) just a big FU to the system of idiots who let there children scream bloody murder and 5 year olds spouting curse words at there parents without any punishment. I use to have to go pick my own stick for a ass woopin, (HINT) don't pick the small green branches ;)

Comment

Everything ended up getting dismissed with a "probationary period" of 6 months. If I can go 6 months without beating Bob then everything will be ex-sponged.

You guys were right. The second they asked me to come down to the police department for questioning I shoulda asked for a lawyer regardless of how right I felt I was in the matter. If anything it was worth it to be able to speak my mind in court in front of 100 other people. Something I never thought I would be able to do. I just thought it was all insane. Just a joke...

When I asked my lawyer to maintain the stay away order he refused. He just didn't understand.
        The day after court was my fathers birthday and everyone including Bob was there. He was in rare form too torturing all the other children at the party and generally being a pain. When six other children 5 years to 2 years old all behave better then the eldest... Just so tired of the boy... just so tired of the bull, ya know. What really irked me that night was she (Bob's mother) would just scream at him and let him go back to "playing". No time out, no nothing. And a minute or two later he would go back to taking the kids toys away or pushing/hitting.
        I didn't say a thing all night.. just came down with the flu that day and just made sure my son was nowhere near him. The screaming and crying from the children bothers me for some reason.
        My sons birthday is coming up and that kid sure as hell is not invited.

Thank you for your input guys. As I said before I wasn't asking for legal advise. Just wondering if I was the insane one.
        Fear is the mother of all gods. Nature does all things spontainiosly by herself without their meddling.

Comment

Comment

That's why I'm pro-choice.
            Fear is the mother of all gods. Nature does all things spontainiosly by herself without their meddling.

Comment

Megaputz if it's any consolation my wife is a teacher who works with special needs and behavioural problem children and has seen this type of thing, Bob, allot. Most of these kids require a lot of work, medication and guidance to just make it through a school day. Some of these kids literally sit in a room on their own with 1 on 1 attention and can't do a full day. The amount of verbal and physical abuse she has taken from kids is incredible. My point is that dealing with this isn't easy and the answers not obvious; sometimes some kids just can't adjust at all.

Then you meet their parents and 70% of the time you can see glaring problems with the parent and their parenting. However allot of these kids have mental health issues not just bad parenting. Issues that are not easily addressed or dealt with even by proffesionals. Thought this may make you feel a bit better because Bob doesn't sound like just a "bad kid", he needs help beyond discipline IMO. Cheers.

Comment

sorry but youre sort of screwed since youre not a guardian or a representative there of..even if NY state allows corporal punishment it can only be hashed out by a parent guardian or someone thy have given explicit permission to.

however given the circumstances a reasonable judge should be pretty lenient. but still LAWYER UP

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X