Congrats TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats TG

Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations to TG for being mentioned not once, but at least twice in PCGamer for the past 6 months.

Re: Congrats TG

Oh where?

Comment

Hell ya!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

So that's 3 times in a year? Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
          Oh where?
          Recent PODCast ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Can I get a link and an approximate time? If someone would. :D

Comment

Thats awesome! We're the best :D haha
              sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

From the PC Gamer website this is the most recent PCG US podcast, but I haven't listened to it (UK 4 eva!) so I can't give a time.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

It's on my playlist for the ride home tomorrow. I can probably post a time tomorrow afternoon.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

"I know nothing about this game obviously, I've kind of been in a cave." - Great quote from one of the guys in regards to the discussion of Medal of Honor 2010.

"So the Navy SEAL is in the Army, Evan is that how it works?" - roflcopter (and you do get to fly an apache, which ironically is not a requirement for Tier 1 Operators, but then again this is Medal of Honor, and you can't just be infantry on the ground.)

"Parrot Rescue"

Spyder I promise i won't post anymore, but of all the podcasts I have listened to, actually this is only the second one, but besides the last one I listened to which showcased TG and ARMA II this is pretty funny, actually its really funny, especially with all the DL Size updates for the other games they chat about.

Can we get these guys to do some commentary for some upcoming TG Events or regular in-game rounds?, I'd like to see their take on PR, and some ARMA II and CSS in game stuff.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Do they have an email? I would be more than happy to shoot them one to see if they can "liven" up some recorded TG rounds :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I listened to episode 244 last night (the one that Randy quoted a few posts up), but I didn't notice any mention of TG. Is it those impenetrable American accents or was it the wrong podcast?
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                          I listened to episode 244 last night (the one that Randy quoted a few posts up), but I didn't notice any mention of TG. Is it those impenetrable American accents or was it the wrong podcast?
                          I think you have to play it backwards. Like the old Beatles records :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                            I was just coming to post the same thing. Maybe it's the UK podcast? What episode is it Dredge?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X