force unleashed 2?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• force unleashed 2?????

anyone played it or seen any reviews? I loved the last one and really want to get the second one.....just want to know if it's any good?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: force unleashed 2?????

Kotaku's review was fairly negative. That's the only one I've really read in-depth but that seems to be the general din of the response to TFU2.

Comment

It's a "fugly" game in my opinion. I played the first one in the console lab at school and overall felt it didn't even live up to the gameplay and fun I had with the Jedi Knight series.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
        It's a "fugly" game in my opinion. I played the first one in the console lab at school and overall felt it didn't even live up to the gameplay and fun I had with the Jedi Knight series.
        I loved the original force unleashed on pc....lots didn't like it so that's why I am on the fence with this one
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

If you liked the first one you'll probably like the second, if you didn't like the first one you definitely won't like the second.

Overall I found the second game a little weaker in the story and gameplay then the first (less customization and they give you all the neat stuff really quickly which lessens the feeling of earning the cool force powers). Nothing really new for powers (other then mind trick which I never used). Its good for about 10-15 hours of enjoyment.

My suggestion is wait for the first price reduction and then pick it up.. it feels somewhere between an expansion and a true sequel, so $40 is a bit much

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X