Messed up TG site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up TG site

Ok, TG is thoroughly messed up for me, i was wondering if the site was getting an HTML overhaul, because all of the scrips, backgrounds, and links are typed out as fairly raw format.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Messed up TG site

Same here, it's really messed up. I feel like I'm back in the 90's here.

Also, trying this on TapaTalk, and I'm getting the message that it has been disabled.

Comment

thirded....if that is a word, been like this for me the whole night, thought it was just me and stuff :(

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

in the same boat here. tried rendering in three different browsers (FF, IE, Chrome), all same results. Nomad duplicated them on his laptop and desktop.'

even though it might not be working, has anyone tried PMing apophis/asch?

Comment

Some one did post in the helpdesk forum so I assume some one knows about it. Some one probably borked an updated.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Stranger things occurring. TG imploding, but DO NOT FEAR!!! THE ADVERTS ARE STILL FUNCTIONING!!! Phew, we've dodged a bullet there.
            Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Do things seem normal now? Tapatalk required an update to support the new version of the client application and apparently broke the entire site until it got upgraded. Feh.

No. I didn't get any messages about it, but then again I went to sleep feeling ill last night and just got up now so it's the first I'm actually seeing the problem.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Everything looks fine to me.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                  Everything looks fine to me.
                  It's working for me normally with multiple browsers on my laptop as well as my iPhone and Google TV all render it properly now.

Tapatalk has been upgraded so there might be some new functionality in the client that can be used, not entirely sure as I didn't read through the whole changelog.

Comment

Good save and nice quick fix, thanks!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Rockin on Google Chrome. I love updates that break things :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        Rockin on Google Chrome. I love updates that break things :)
                        Especially ones that get applied automatically. Feh. I don't like that.

Comment

Well that explains whats been going on.

I thought my noscript plug in was freaking out lol
                          |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
                          Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
                          sigpic
                          Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

Seems to have righted itself around 12:30 pm EST today. It's interesting that the taptalk program would have caused such a problem, I'm curious if it caused other websites/forums to become a bit dysfunctional.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                              It's working for me normally with multiple browsers on my laptop as well as my iPhone and Google TV all render it properly now.

Tapatalk has been upgraded so there might be some new functionality in the client that can be used, not entirely sure as I didn't read through the whole changelog.
                              Wait..........what....................?!?!?!?!?!
                              You got a google TV and didn't post in the google TV thread about it?
                              You need to do a quick review for us.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X