ASUS' Sandy Bridge motherboards are pretty, come with Bluetooth and USB 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS' Sandy Bridge motherboards are pretty, come with Bluetooth and USB 3.0

Engadget and Anandtech just posted some news about next gen ASUS motherboards, and man do they look good.

Remember I just posted this news about ASUS bios replacement the other day:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...ml#post1562399

And now we have:
    ASUS' Sandy Bridge motherboards are pretty, come with Bluetooth and USB 3.0 as standard
    and
    A brief look at upcoming ASUS P67 Motherboards

Check this out! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_eek:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: ASUS' Sandy Bridge motherboards are pretty, come with Bluetooth and USB 3.0

I was just looking at this. It includes ROG iDirect which allows you to monitor your PC, tweak parameters such as voltages and frequencies in real time wirelessly from your iPhone / iPad. Kinda cool, no? Jump to 1:25 in the video to see the app in action.

Features

* Overclocking: Allows to overclock your PC on-the-fly using the Apple iPhone / iPad. Enthusiasts have access to all tuning and tweaking options required for overclocking.
    * Hardware Monitor: Monitor system information, component temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds, all in real-time.
    * Remote Control: Remote access to restart and shut down your PC

Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Comment

Even more good news:
      Confirmed: Intel Sandy Bridge or 'second generation Core processors' to be introduced at CES

Last week I was thinking about how my rig motherboard and CPU is getting to be over 3 years old, and it's probably time for an upgrade. But then played Batman all last week at the highest settings, and fell in love with my q6600 all over again. Ahhhhhh........remember all the times people trash talked quad cores, and how they were a waste of money. Not really here, but tons of other forums, and even sites like Engadget in the comments.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Yeah...well, those people eat their words now.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X