Witcher 2..coming soon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witcher 2..coming soon?

I just noticed that STEAM is listing the Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings - Premium Edition for $45.00 on sale now.. this is a PRE ORDER..not sure of the release date... But for that price and being a "premium edition"...not a bad grab. Will give you TONS of RPG Goodness.. And if you didn't do the original... Grab that first..for $20.00 us.. Classic Great Gaming..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Witcher 2..coming soon?

The release date is May 17, 2011.

Originally posted by peardog View Post
    I just noticed that STEAM is listing the Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings - Premium Edition for $45.00 on sale now.. this is a PRE ORDER..not sure of the release date... But for that price and being a "premium edition"...not a bad grab. Will give you TONS of RPG Goodness.. And if you didn't do the original... Grab that first..for $20.00 us.. Classic Great Gaming..
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Comment

As much as I want to pre-order, I'm going to wait until closer to release date, before purchasing. Just seeing "The Witcher 2 - Unreleased" in steam for several months, may make me go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
        As much as I want to pre-order, I'm going to wait until closer to release date, before purchasing. Just seeing "The Witcher 2 - Unreleased" in steam for several months, may make me go crazy.
        Agreed. I can't wait for this game. I'll wait a couple more months before pre-ordering.

Comment

Preorder now for around $38 with promo code HOHOHO - offer ends Monday

http://www.direct2drive.com/10030/pr...emium-Download
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I'm waiting till after the holidays in hopes that my girlfriend picks up the Signature ultra awesome edition from Amazon for me.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
              I'm waiting till after the holidays in hopes that my girlfriend picks up the Signature ultra awesome edition from Amazon for me.
              But don't get mad if she buys you a sweater instead!
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X