R520 to be released mid/late 3rd fiscal year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R520 to be released mid/late 3rd fiscal year

ATI Taiwan annoced that the R520 will be released. According to the report. They will be releasing the R520, R515, and the R530. They also have plans for another high end card the R560 which will be released early next year.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: R520 to be released mid/late 3rd fiscal year

Are they going to still be making AGP cards??? I was thinking about upgrading but when I saw the "supposed" specs on the R600 (www.megagames.com) I was considering on waiting. When I purchase my next videocard it has to be agp becuase I don't want to upgrade my mobo. =(

Comment

Originally posted by T_BEAR
      Are they going to still be making AGP cards??? I was thinking about upgrading but when I saw the "supposed" specs on the R600 (www.megagames.com) I was considering on waiting. When I purchase my next videocard it has to be agp becuase I don't want to upgrade my mobo. =(
      I did my last upgrade on my P4P800 mobo (AGP only). That's a P4 3.4E and a X850XT. I read somewhere it was the last gfx card upgrade for AGP. As an example, the better 7800 wont have an AGP version of it.

- ABPositive

Comment

Originally posted by ABPositive
        I did my last upgrade on my P4P800 mobo (AGP only). That's a P4 3.4E and a X850XT. I read somewhere it was the last gfx card upgrade for AGP. As an example, the better 7800 wont have an AGP version of it.

- ABPositive
        I hope you are wrong.....

Comment

^^^The Geforce 7800GTX I think thats the name atleast will not have an AGP version. ATI might and at the very least the X850XT PE has an AGP version and that is a very very good card. I am probably gonna get it to replace my current Radeon 9800 Pro.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...