Bluetooth headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth headset

I've been using my original Jawbone for VOIP in BF2 and WoW but it lacks multipoint, so if I want to use it with my Droid while I'm on the road, I have to pair it each time I change what device I want it paired to.

What modern headset with multipoint would you recommend for use with both my computer and my Droid? And perhaps also pairing with the Logitech USB Bluetooth adapter at the office that came with my keyboard/mouse combo.

I'm leaning towards the Jawbone Icon, but the Jabra Extreme also looks like a possibility.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Bluetooth headset

My Jawbone Icon "Rogue" arrived this week and I'm getting used to it. I've managed to download the "Ace" voice (sounds like Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft) and have received a single call on my phone with it, which was a little rocky as I think the caller had trouble hearing me. (I don't use my phone much, maybe a call every other day.) I'm hoping to test it as a VOIP game headset soon.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Re: Bluetooth headset

Hmm, I swore I replied to this thread...guess the post never went through.

Anyways....

You might hit a spotty connection using a BT headset if your computer area has a lot of 2.4 GHz signals around (like: wireless mice, G wireless router + adapters, etc). I'm not sure if your BT headset incorporates any channel switching in it to avoid over crowded channels.

As for the Jawbone vs. Jabra, I was going to suggest the Jabra. Personally I never could get that first generation Jawbone working on any of the 3 phones I tried it on. The earpiece worked fine, but the mic sensor wouldn't pick up anything even jabbing it right into that spot on my jaw line.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X