X52 and SST profiler issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X52 and SST profiler issues

So I've never really had any reason to use the SST Profiler for the Saitek X52 until I got DCS A10. I am trying to bind the slider and the blue HAT to certain key commands via the profiler but I can't get any of them to work. I checked the control's in DCS A10 to make sure nothing was competing against the SST profiler and nothing was.

I have all the latest drivers and updates but can't figure out what's going on. The profiler does recognize that I am using them and the bands that I have setup do light up when I am doing one of the commands.

Could anyone help me out???
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: X52 and SST profiler issues

Woah there...what the hell is a DCS A10?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It's only this!

FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Oh, a flight sim dedicated to the A10 bomber? (Narnia music...) It looks to be an awesome game (quite realistic).

Hmm, have you asked around the game's official forums to see if any users there have the Saitek X52 w/ SST profiles working with their game?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The SST profile was the sole reason I never got into Blackshark. It's quite a daunting task to map all those commands for all those buttons with different shift states etc.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

That game looks amazing, I will have to look into that. I use to play an old B-17 Flying fortress game that I loved but it was limited on game play and for the life of me I could never get the bomb sights to ever work correctly. I have always loved the A-10 Warthog and when Desert Combat introduced it I flew it as much as I could lol. at the moment I am looking into a new joystick for BF2 and games like it but the x52 system is way to expensive for me. My cyborg evo wont work in bf2 or bc2 but does in the old BF games so not sure whats wrong there. I am using the realtek HD audio system atm so I need to get a real sound card asap. Could that be affecting my joystick not working in BF2? I got the latest drivers but still no go. Good luck with your problem too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X